1. Information Collection and Use
CREVERSE Inc.(“CREVERSE”) collects and uses personal information for the primary purpose of providing our members with customized employment related services.
2. Types of Information collected
CREVERSE collects the following types of information through its website: User ID, password, name, national identification number and email address. In addition, CREVERSE may request additional information for specific purposes, including online recruiting.
3. Period of Maintenance and Usage of Personal Information
CREVERSE shall properly maintain and use personal information received from you in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations until you terminate your account. No personal information will be used for any purpose except in connection with providing employment related services. If you terminate your account, personal information will be immediately deleted from our system, except as otherwise required by applicable law.
CREVERSE does not disclose your personal information to any third parties except as required by applicable law in the following cases:
- where disclosure of personal information is specifically required by applicable law including, without limitation, the Act on Real Name Financial Transactions and Guarantee of Secrecy, the Use and Protection of Credit Information Act, the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Local Tax Act, the Consumer Protection Act, the Bank of Korea Act and the Criminal Procedure Act (CREVERSE will only act on court orders or warrants duly and validly issued in accordance with the applicable law);
- where personal information is required for purposes of fee calculation for our services; and
- where personal information is required for purposes of statistics, academic research and market research reports (in this case, personal identification contained in personal information is unrecognizable).
5. Editing and Deleting of Information
You may have access or edit your personal information at any time. Any changes shall be immediately reflected on our website. You may terminate your account at any time, and upon termination, your personal information in our archived records shall be immediately deleted.
CREVERSE uses "cookies" to help personalize its services for each member and maximize efficiency in providing our services to our members. A cookie is a small amount of data, which is stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies enable us to track usage patterns and traffic trends of our members so that CREVERSE may provide our members with beneficial and useful services. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use our services that require you to "sign in," and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
Your personal information is protected by the password you created when you created your account. Please keep this password confidential. Always remember to log out after your session ends. If you share a computer with another user, or access information via a public computer, please remember to log out and close your browser window to prevent other users from accessing your personal information. CREVERSE maintains strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. CREVERSE restricts access to your personal information to those CREVERSE employees who need to know the information to provide services that you request. Employees who misuse personal information are subject to severe disciplinary action.
CREVERSE does not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13, and does not allow children under age 13 to register with our site.
9. Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, your inquiry or request.
- E-mail : email@example.com